Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Such a fun day yesterday. I went to Portland with my friend, Sue. We stopped at JoAnn's for a few necessities, went to the sewing center in Portland to see what was new, then to Marden's (best kept secret for cheap fabric), lunch and Trader Joe's. Fave thing at TJ's? Toasted pine nuts! yum. Here is what Sophie was up to while I was gone. Abe was over hauling brush and snapped this pic. The dog loves to be in or on the water.
Last night was cool and breezy and drizzly and we had a fire. Lovely . . .
Until the early hours when I was awakened by the unmistakable sound of a dog vomiting. Nothing like it. It amazes me how a dog will drag herself to a carpet even if she's at death's door, in order to puke on a rug, especially if it is an oriental rug. Just thought I'd share that with you.
 Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh so true! The weather up there sounds and looks lovely - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete