Tuesday, July 5, 2011


Well, I cleaned out my shed and, after a bit of organizing and a few trips to the dump, I've managed to fit almost everything in here:
almost everything
Any guesses how many trips it took in my Prius to move most of my studio into my shed? Because I lost count. I've spent hours unpacking and trying to find a place for everything and I'm feeling pretty happy about it so far. I will sew in the house but at least I can see my fabric and can do my cutting out here. Charlie came over and ran power so I have a light and a fan as well. 
SWEEEEET!!
 AND, check this out! I've strung a hammock and voila! Instant bedroom. I actually took a nap out here yesterday afternoon.
And finally, the piece de resistance . . . 
Yes, it's the Luggable Loo. Just in case . . . 
TMI?
I also want to show you this gorgeous plant: It is wild tobacco with some impatiens tucked in around it. 



2 comments:

  1. well done! it looks fabulous! missed being with you this holiday,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you all so much. Lots of good memories.

    ReplyDelete