Friday, September 23, 2011

Daybreak at my cottage

A gorgeous beginning to the day this morning. Rain moving out and sun on the way. . .
I had such a wonderful day yesterday with my friend, Sue. She came over on a prearranged playdate and we spent the day sewing. Here she is, totally unaware I am taking her picture, a complicated place in the pattern. Will show you the finished project after our next session.
In the meantime, here is Ben's diaper bag for Sarah. I used this pattern for Carla's bag also and I have to say, third time will be a charm. Still finessing the pattern. Love the fabric though; I got it at the World Quilt Show last month.
And just one more. Patient puppies waiting for me to finish in the grocery store.
 No need to remind me how lucky I am. In spite of the occasional meltdown, I truly am grateful for my life every single day. Would not trade with anyone. (Just stopped and tried to think if that is really true. And, it is!)

1 comment:

  1. love the bag, love the cottage, love the magical lake, and really love you zia

    ReplyDelete