Monday, September 19, 2011

Such beautiful autumn weather we're having - the very best time in Maine, in my opinion. So, I spent the morning with the girls and then met my BFF for some apple pickin' in Hope, Maine.
 Look at this gorgeous day . . .
 and the fruits of our labors.
In other news, when I heard that my little grand-nephew, Seth, had become a baseball aficionado, I was inspired to put together this little quilt for him. I think it came out pretty cute! Don't know if you can make out the center but it is a baseball diamond (and if I never see another piece of fabric with baseballs on it, it will be too soon.) All for the love of Seth!

4 comments:

  1. Looks lovely in the apple orchard! I had a hard time with autumn in Maine, because it felt like a long, slow, miserable slide into winter. :( I think I could like it more if I could leave for the Keys like you do!

    You are such a dynamic quilt maker. Have a thought, and make it. I'm jealous.

    XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seth is sooo excited for his new quilt. This will add to his baseball obsession big time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Seth! You are the talented Auntie extraordinaire! Hugs to you and BFF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can't wait to see Seth and his new basebaLL quilt. 'Will see him tomorrow night but his baseball games quit for the season last week.
    ....Seth's great grand Ma and Pa

    ReplyDelete