Sunday, September 11, 2011

deja vu all over again

So, I haven't been posting much for the usual reason. A bit of depression and a lot of frustration, thanks to he who shall remain nameless. I have been writing, just not posting.

One wants to move on. One needs to. One thinks one is moving on. Okay, not "one" but,  f--ing ME! Two years and two months since he left. He wanted the divorce and you would think he'd want a clean break. But nooo, he has spent over two years playing these games, and now, now that it is over? .  . . . oh wait a minute - hold the phone! It's NOT over. How can it be? When my car is still in his name? When I can't file my 2010 tax return? When my name is on HIS mortgage debt for the home he took away from me. Over? No, it's not.

I have done everything I am supposed to do. Signed away my rights to my home, given up on trying to recoup the money he stole, given him Harvey, lost my medical insurance . . . So these last few weeks, once again I am in my old familiar position of sitting up half the night and looking out at the dark. Miserable. How ridiculous is that? I thought I was done with this crap. Tell it to me, again, Lu-Elaine,

This too shall pass . . .
But When??


Ok, so having finally posted that, I feel marginally better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment