Wednesday, October 12, 2011

bits and pieces

The lake was pink when I woke up this morning. Makes one happy to be alive.

This is what the road to town looks like. We're getting some beautiful fall colors at last. 
 I missed the pumpkin drop this year - forgot it takes me an hour-and-a-half to get ready with one hand rather than my usual 15 minutes. Anyhoo, I wanted to point out that somebody corrected "Victom." I had to laugh. Here is the truck that dropped the giant pumpkins from it's crane and here is the Victom. haha
 And, lastly, this is what I've been spending my time doing. This is my second puzzle in a week - you can see I only have the field and sky left. Oh Joy. Miss Elna (my sewing machine for those of you not in the know) sits in the corner looking sad.
Stitches out in one week. Yay!

1 comment: