Thursday, October 20, 2011

here's the haps

i do not want my dear sweet friend susan to worry about me so here is a quickie post. it is such a pia to type with one hand, thats all, so enjoy the pics. i am fine, thank you for asking.
lots of rain since last night - here is the creek running by my cottage out to the lake. have to say it makes such a lovely gurgly rushing sound as it wends by ...
ran into my friend dan at the office supply getting his manuscript copied and bound, ready to send to his publisher! yay dan! (you owe me 5 bucks)
creepy self portrait - got my hair done (finally) today. woohoo - you can see the freaking useless hand in the foreground the omnipresent jigsaw puzzle in the background. oy
Beauteous Lu
La Doph

As you can see, they are saying - make that imploring - mummy is about to drive us out of our ever loving little doggy minds. please Dog, heal that hand and get her out of the house!

love you, susan, and thanks for thinking about me...

1 comment:

  1. Phew! :-)

    Your hair is lovely, even with the accompanying "bad" hand. And I love the dogs' expressions. They are ready to have their active Mom back!

    Drop me a line and tell me (again) when you are headed south. Looking forward to seeing you!

    XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete