Thursday, October 27, 2011



So, the bandage came off last night and I started with the Vitamin E oil. Looks good, right? Still doesn't work too well but definitely on the mend. Yay
Had to share this picture I took when I was at the drugstore yesterday. Look at this cute little guy.
Sue and I went to Belfast yesterday because I decided I simply had to have more oilcloth before I headed south and the place to go is the fabulous YoMama'sHome. After lunch, we visited a new quilt shop called Fiddleheads. I was so impressed I forgot to even take any pictures. What a beautiful shop. It's in downtown Belfast and has a lovely selection of the usual upscale quilting cottons and some that were new to me, including a line called Art Gallery. Gorgeous - and nice to see something new.
And, here are the girls. All decked out for hunting season in an attempt to prevent some slack jawed yokel from shooting them. And, I mean that in the kindest possible way . . . 
Lastly, a shout out to my Dad this morning. Mom is winging her way to Turkey for a couple of weeks and Dad is batching it. Hope he doesn't starve . . . Hi Daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment