Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ha! I knew watching CSI would pay off one day. I've been smelling propane gas in my bedroom and at first thought it was because I was running low so I ordered a fill.  Kept smelling it just a little, sometimes not even sure, and it's been warm so I leave the windows open a little at night. Well, I watched CSI last night and there is a propane leak in a gigolo's apartment (spurned chick kicked a hole in the gas pipe to the fireplace) and the CSIs are in there investigating his murder (blunt instrument and then gas poisoning) and one of them drops a cell phone and kabloooey!!

So this morning, I'm in my "office" in my bedroom and maneuvering my ipod touch one handed and I flash back to the show. Yikes! I'm outta there and call the gas company.

Sure enough. I have a leak. The guy says you smell gas, you shut the tank down immediately and call us. Well, I only waited a couple of weeks . . . until CSI saved the day! I knew it wasn't a waste of mind, er I mean time.

No comments:

Post a Comment