Sunday, October 2, 2011

So, I drove through a drenching rain from Maine and arrived in Lexington yesterday  afternoon. Just in time to open presents for my nephew's Happy Adoption Day. We went out to a restaurant of his choice; french-cuban and so yum. Then we went out for fro yo which really sucked but we were all full so it didn't matter and we didn't eat it. Yay for Will - how I love that boy! (and great shirt!)
I luxuriated in one of my fave hotels, Aloft, and watched Midnight in Paris which I loved loved loved and if you haven't seen it, you just must, and slept in 'til 7am. Woohoo!
Today, we went to the Boston Opera House for Broadway's South Pacific. It was so much fun. We had good seats, the acting and singing and dancing were all stellar, I thought. Great show and beautiful venue. I do love me a Broadway show.
Then, home for a fabulous dinner. My sister made roast pork with homemade applesauce and potatoes, oh it was so good. And, that is how we celebrated World Vegetarian Day - and I swear I am not making that up. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment