Thursday, March 7, 2013

I wanted to show you the little mug rugs I made for a swap in the Quilting Gallery (see my fave places). And I know they need a good pressing. I am going to send them out to my secret pal in Michigan. Soon, I will get two in the mail as well from a different secret pal. Cute, right?

 We went out to Pilot House for dinner the other night. We've been eating out so much, I am sick of it! Here is my mom with her piece of key lime pie, made all the sweeter because it was free!
 I found this picture of my Mom and Dad and Rose the other day. I got in trouble when I was a kid for mugging for the camera. Well, I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Here's my bad influence right here!
And, this is a picture of the girls begging Sue not to leave. She is flying back to Maine today. It's been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment