Wednesday, March 20, 2013

We had a busy last day at sea. Below is our classroom and that is my friend, Kitty, concentrating on her cutting, and seeing that I realize why my neck and shoulders are hurting today. 
Here is what my project looks like thus far. Cute turtles, right?
Here we all are at dinner one last time - there were actually about 40 of us but we were divided up so I don't really know many of the women. We recognize each other by our sparkly lanyards and wave and smile. I'm so happy my three friends from Bali are here with me.
And, guess whose square won the Hoffman prize?  You got it! Yours truly. Remember my little lionfish?
Here is Arnel's last towel art presentation: A penguin! Not really apropos on a Caribbean cruise but sweet nonetheless.
And, we pulled in the port of Miami at dawn this morning. I'm packing up and getting ready to embark on my next exciting adventure. Here's a hint: It involves one of the loves of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment