Saturday, March 2, 2013

In like a lion . . .

Here is what my affirmation from Louise Hay says about March:  This month I look around me and find the odds and ends that need to be put in order. This is an excellent time to clear clutter and complete old projects. I am making room to be ready for the new.

So, lots happening in my busy little life. Shout out to my friend, Lu, for her fabulous rooftop birthday party. Maryann blew the sun down with a conch shell, plenty of good food, great music and wonderful company.
Lu in pink
my dad
And, guess what the wind blew in along with the coldest temperatures of the season. My friend, Sue, from Maine. Brought the chilly air with her.
Lenore, Sue, Mom, Florence and moi
We went to the Red Hats luncheon on the beach at the Lorelei and luckily caught a few sunny breaks but today it is going to be only in the 60's - zoiks! (now, don't be hating on me, you up northers)
The nautilimo parked next to the pirate ship at Lorelei
And, just to rub it in a little more, corn and tomatoes are in season now, as are strawberries and we are loving us some fresh produce here in the Fabulous Florida Keys!



No comments:

Post a Comment