Sunday, March 10, 2013

I woke up this morning and kissed my girls, told them that Florence was coming to stay. They said Woohoo! and Seeya! and I drove to the Port of Miami. Guess why. Yes! I am on a cruise. And not just any cruise; a quilting cruise!!!  Oh, I am so excited. 
Port of Miami
Out to the ocean thru Government Cut
good times!
From my room a few minutes ago. Beauty
So happy and just a little melancholic. My husband and I loved cruising. We never thought we would but one trip to Alaska made us huge fans. I didn't think I would go again after he left and I have to admit to a few tears when we pushed off and it was  hard seeing the couples on board as we sailed away, a reminder of how it used to be. So, I can be a little sad tonight, but tomorrow? A whole new fabulous wonderful day and 9 more days of adventures and - excuse me? Did someone say Quilting?? Cruising and quilting. OMG, it is the ultimate good time. What a wonderful life it is.

Bon voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment