Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy April!

Here is what Louise Hay has to say to me about April:

New people, situations, and ideas abound this month. I am now focusing on the new beginnings that are in store for me. I reach out with self confidence, knowing that I deserve to have good enter my life.

Bring it on, baby, I'm ready!!

In other news, my friend's daughter is getting married and she gave me a little list of projects and supplies, because "you sew." Well, yeah. I sew cotton. Satin is a whole other animal. Talk about fraying. Give me a nice batik any day. You can keep your slippery satin. Anyhoo, here is what I accomplished over the weekend and I think they look pretty cute.
ring bearer pillow
tea favor 
garters
The picture of the garters don't do them justice. They are lavender and lacy with flowers and ribbons with the bride and groom names. I just have the kneelers left to make. They are getting married on my anniversary. Hope they're not doomed. ha

No comments:

Post a Comment