Wednesday, April 24, 2013

So, I take this as a good omen. I'm driving along, camera at the ready to take my usual picture of crossing into Maine on the Piscataqua Bridge when I hear a horn. And then I hear it again. I look over and it is Joyce! My friend Joyce from New Hampshire whom I haven't seen in a couple of years. We took the first exit and had a little reunion. So GREAT to see her. Don't you think that's a good omen?
And, home again. No dead mice this year, at least so far, so that is a plus. However, nobody told me it is still winter here!! It is COLD. There is a hint of green in the garden, well maybe more of a suggestion of green. But the temperatures are supposed to climb to the 60's in the next few days and that sounds lovely. Here is the sunset to welcome me on my first night back in Maine, The Way Life Should Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment