Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I have been having severe sewing withdrawal, so yesterday I spent six hours cleaning and unpacking my studio. Finally in the 60's so it was the perfect day for it. No little dead bodies this year - I went with these all natural peppermint bags which are supposed to repel mice - but they must have been really really repulsed because they obviously came in and used every available space as a toilet. I try to pretend I'm cleaning up birdseed but can't help thinking about death by Hantavirus. ick
My plan is to finish spring cleaning the house and the garden and then I've got a date with Miss Elna. Can't wait!
my sweet little studio
The girls were experiencing a little spring fever themselves and nearly took me out with a huge stick behind the knees. I'm pretty sure it wasn't on purpose . . .
And, I'm off to shovel the ashes out of the fireplace but I don't really like making plans for the day, because then the word "premeditated" gets thrown around in the courtroom.  haha


No comments:

Post a Comment