Thursday, June 20, 2013

Alone again and getting busy on an order from The Muse in Frederick, Maryland. I've linked them in my fave places to the right. Love that shop! I'm making six little cosmetic bags and here is one using my new orange oilcloth. Sweet!
And, here is something right out of a horror movie. I mean, run inside and lock the doors! The pine pollen is coming, the pine pollen is coming!! Looked outside and there it lurked, closing in on my cottage, reminiscent of The Blob, 1958 . . .

Steve Andrews: Dave! Doc Hallen's been killed!
Lieutenant Dave: Doc Hallen? What happened?
Steve Andrews: It's over at his place! You've gotta come now!
Lieutenant Dave: Now wait a minute, Steve. Tell us what happened.
Steve Andrews: I'm trying to tell you - now this thing has killed the Doc.
Sgt. Jim Bert: Well what was it? Out with it, kid!
Steve Andrews: Well it's kind of a - kind of a mass. It keeps getting bigger and bigger.
Lieutenant Dave: Come on, Steve, make sense.
Steve Andrews: I know, I know! Look, Dave, you gotta see this thing to believe what I'm telling you.
Sgt. Jim Bert: Maybe this thing you saw was a - monster?
Steve Andrews: Yeah, maybe it was. I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment