Monday, June 10, 2013

So, I made the trek south to my sister and bro-in-law's house yesterday to celebrate my niece's high school graduation. My dad and nephew, Will, were at home when I got here and then my mm turned up after a couple of days away at her 60th! college reunion, and when Leslie and Tom and the new graduate got home, we had a FABU Indian take-out dinner from Khushboo. So Good.
It is sweet to be with my family, to be myself, to know they love me in spite of that.
 Here is little G, doubled in size since I was last here.
Love this picture of my mom sharing her pictures of the reunion with my dad. I cut his legs off in the picture because he insists on wearing the ugliest beige socks with his boat shoes. Zoiks, Daddy, stop it! 
So, here I am in my fave hotel Element, without my little monsters. Imagine my bliss - no late night walk, no little wet noses at 5:30am. ahhhhhhhh life is good. 
Tonight, we're having a party to celebrate Anna. My sister is cooking and there will be chocolate involved. howza! 


No comments:

Post a Comment