Saturday, June 15, 2013

Today is my birthday! And I'm feeling pretty good about it. Had a restless night with horrid nightmares but happy to say not one of them was about my husband!! It is a rare night that I don't dream about him so I will take that as a good omen for the future.
I think the nightmares were from the absolutely decadent dinner Anna and I had at King Eider's Pub last night. Yes, my niece is here for 5 days and that is the best birthday gift of all! She was the designated driver so I got to have a margarita with my steamers and on the way home, a double rainbow kept us company almost the whole way. Wow! I'd show you a picture but I took the pictures with my phone and do not have the cable to transfer them blah blah so stay tuned . . . In the meantime, here is the sunset from my dock. And, can I just say how grateful I am for my little piece of paradise on the Lake? Rest assured I never take it for granted.
In other news, I would like to introduce you to my new bestie, LaToya! She is big, strong, beautiful and my new BFF. Here I am giving her a big ol' hug in front of my sister's house:
LaToya is a Toyota Prius V and I just love her so much!  So, the girls and I will have a little extra leg room on our adventures from now on. (That is, when I break down and let them actually get in to my nice clean brand new car. hmmmm)


3 comments:

  1. Hope you've had a great birthday so far! Love the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday zia! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Lizzie!

    ReplyDelete