Monday, June 17, 2013

My birthday was bright and beautiful and Anna and I went over to Alewives Fabrics, one of my absolute fave fabric stores in the whole wide world. Full of inspiration and the most fabulous fabric. Easy to get lost for hours in Alewives.
It was great to see owner, Rhea and meet her new baby, Berte, just up from his nap and how adorable are they?!
 We took the long way home, around the Lake and stopped up at Bunker Hill for the view. So gorgeous.
And yesterday, Anna and I went in to town to Crissy's for breakfast where we endured a 45 minute wait and had a pretty good breakfast.  hmmmm  Not exactly high praise. I think they are adjusting to the summer crowd starting to come into town because it was hopping yesterday. I trust they'll streamline operations pretty soon. We'll wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment