Saturday, June 1, 2013

Woke up this morning with a heavy heart and it took a moment. Today would have been my 28th wedding anniversary. I am So Sick of thinking about my former husband. So, just as every morning, get real, I tell myself, get over it! Whatever doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. You know, even people who say this must realize that the exact opposite is true. In Love is a Mixtape, it says that actually what doesn’t kill you maims you, cripples you, leaves you weak, makes you whiny and full of yourself at the same time. The more pain, the more pompous you get. Whatever doesn’t kill you makes you incredibly annoying. ha 

I want to apologize to everybody for being such a sniveling victim. How incredibly annoying.  I should get it by now that you don't really stop missing someone, you just learn to live around the giant gaping hole of their absence. I think I've gotten pretty good at it. Still got a little ways to go. 

Ok, I'm done.  

2 comments:

  1. ADDENDUM:
    Just looked at my affirmation today: "I draw love and romance into my life, and I accept it now."
    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I do think that it makes us stronger. In different ways than before, and wounded all the same but, yes, stronger for having survived. xoxoxoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete