Thursday, June 13, 2013

rainy day project

Maybe I was thinking about Brynne and Bo's new baby because I pulled out the pictures of some of my other grandbabies and then thought hmmmmmmmmm. I have this cute table with a ruined top that sits next to my chair so I sanded it down and headed to town. Had lunch with my friend, Sue, and stopped at the copy place to make black and white copies of my pictures.
 I copied three to a page and after cutting and placing and cutting and changing and changing and changing . . .
 I got out the Mod Podge and started gluing them down.
 Then glued the next layer down and voila. It will need one more layer of Mod Podge and then I'll get a clear spray fixative to make it waterproof.
 Here is the side. I think those are Genevieve's cute little feet. Can't remember for sure . . .
I call it my memory table. Sophie calls it a waste of time, as I could have been paying attention to her instead.

1 comment: