Wednesday, August 7, 2013

So, I'm not going to complain about lack of sleep any more but will just tell you that now I am sleeping with an 85-pound dog to keep her from messing with her foot, which she managed to slice open the other day. Insomniac? More like comatose. Here's the patient with her foot bandaged. She is supposed to let it in the air which means eyes on all day but I've been bandaging it at night in case, God forbid, I nod off for 10 seconds.
 And, while I'm at it, look at this little old girl sleeping in a shaft of sunlight.
I've been doing a lot of sewing and yesterday, while the patient was sleeping, I cut some of my gorgeous hydrangeas and am going to try to dry them by sitting them in a little bit of water and well, waiting. (Saw it on Pinterest)
 Whipped up this medium sized Genevieve Bag. Love the zebra with the orange, yes?
ADDENDUM:
Gloria is back! Here she is giving Lucy's paw a little Reiki this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment