Monday, August 12, 2013

Well, we had a busy Saturday at the Blueberry Festival in little Damariscotta, Maine. Gloria and I set up shop at Round Top and then went downtown to S. Fernald's for breakfast.
Couldn't believe my luck when Michelle and friend of Good for the Sole Reflexology set up right next to us. Wow! I was their second customer. Cost me the price of a small Genevieve Bag.
I spotted this cute little skeleton outside my booth and he was happy to have his picture taken.
 And, BIG NEWS! LaToya turned over 5,000 miles yesterday morning. Time for our first service.

This picture is of Sophie and Lu waiting patiently while Gloria and I had breakfast yesterday at Damariscotta Lake Farm B&B. Such good girls. It was only the second time I let them ride in LaToya and have to say I hated to see those slobbery windows and flying dog hair when we got home. 
And, after work yesterday, I picked up two ginormous hardshell lobsters for Gloria to murder and what a feast we had!!

 Gloria enjoyed her claws so much, she snapped off the cracker!! Here is the detritus.

 Life is good y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment