Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My family is visiting. My beloved nephew, Will, and his mom and dad arrived on Monday and this is what my little cottage looked like on Monday night. Sweet to see it all lit up like that.

Also on Monday, the kitchen sink started to back up and then yesterday morning, the bathtub. You know something like this only happens when you have a houseful of guests, right? Anyhoo, props to Downeast Energy Systems who sent this guy out and he fixed us right up. Not only did he un-clog everything, he replaced the ancient works under my kitchen sink. So, now it looks like new inside and out. And best of all, no butt crack!  Yay!
 In the meantime, we were having a Lake day. I thought fall was here to stay but we are back into the soup. warm and humid days and the swimming is perfect.
Will fly fishing
Leslie being supervised in her kayak
In the meantime . . . I have lost control of Sophie's shedding so called The Animal House for some help. In she went for a bath and some serious grooming and here she is with Phoebe, losing about a third of her body weight. She was not amused. 
For the love of Dog, somebody help me!!!
And, here is the happy family and who wouldn't be? Super fantastic lobster feast with blueberry pie for dessert! Leslie and Tom are off to Acadia for a couple of days and I will fill you in later on Will's activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment