Saturday, August 3, 2013



Well, I'm like the living dead here but instead of being a flesh eating zombie, I'm just yawning in my co-workers faces. The lack of sleep is getting to me but I took Melatonin last night and I don't know if it's because it actually worked this time or because I was so exhausted, but I completely missed the hours of 1:00am and 3:00am, in other words I didn't see them go by on the clock. Whoppee! The other good news is that I have stopped obsessing about my stupid ex-husband, which is what I usually do when I am sleepless. Actually, that is excellent news. Maybe I'm done with all that crap. I've been coming home from work and struggling to stay awake, barely avoiding dropping my face into my salad plate or dozing off in the shower until at least 9:00pm when I can drag myself to my bed for another sleepless night. Ok, that is all about that. I'm boring myself (and getting sleepy). ha!

1 comment:

  1. Insomnia is the worst. It's so hard to maintain the rest of your life when you are sleep deprived. I feel ya, sister!

    ReplyDelete