Friday, August 9, 2013

Sleeping problemsNOT ANYMORE!

FYI, I slept nine-and-a-half hours last night! And so did the girls. Feels like a miracle. If it wasn't raining out, I'd run through the streets yelling woohoo, yay for me!

revitalized stonework (with the beauteous Miss LaToya in the background)
James Anderson came and pointed up my stone wall and did a fabulous job as you can see. Shout out! Can't find the link for his website but if you would like to use his services, give me a buzz and I'll give you his digits.  The guy is amazingly strong. I told him he'll probably be a bent over cripple by the time he's 40.

And, I put together a few more placemats before work this morning. So cheerful looking on a dark rainy day with thunder and lightening over the Lake.




No comments:

Post a Comment