Tuesday, June 10, 2014

A beautiful warm sunny day yesterday and Abe and his dad came over with their log splitter to help me with those ginormous birches that had to come down. Took 5 hours of carrying, splitting and stacking but I should be good for another season at least. Thank you guys!!
A walk on my road with the girls

First Ladyslipper
Look what my two birch trees turned into!
Got cleaned up and drove to the end of the earth, well ok just the end of the Pemaquid Penninsula, to The Sea Gull for Carole's "retirement" dinner. So nice to be with all the girls and have a yummy dinner on Lynne's tab. Woohoo!
The Sea Gull
waiting for dinner
Now THIS is a lobstah roll!
Our view from the restaurant: Pemaquid Point Light
 Gosh, Maine is so beautiful isn't it? The Way Life Should Be.










1 comment:

  1. Maine is beautiful. I miss it. Always enjoy your photos.

    ReplyDelete