Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The pictures on the left are what it looked ike at my house before I left for work this morning. When I got home, no more gigantic beautiful (but old and threatening) birch tree. Just a 15 foot trunk that will come down today. I cried but I think it was more about the mess than the tree. If you click on the picture, you will see what I mean.

 

 

Lucy poses in a sunbeam
And another before and after. Here is a picture of the view out my window that Gloria painted and below is what it looks like this morning. Lots more lake in view but I won't have the sun protection I did before. Middle tree was sick but I think he took more branches than was necessary on the other ones. Fingers crossed he comes to clean up my once beautiful yard today.

I'm putting a knife edge binding on the modern quilt I made this winter so I can show it on Friday at the Maine Modern Quilt Guild. It's going to frame the little picture on the back of the quilt. See? Right side is done. I'm going to try to finish up before I go to work this morning so ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment