Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I had my septic tank pumped last week. It is right in my little front yard and it was interesting to watch them locate it, dig a hole right over the lid and then hook the lid out. Yup, it was full. They replaced the dirt and I put down seed. Which never had a chance. Because I wasn't the only one who thought it was interesting. Every dam time I leave the house, Sophie feels she must recreate the unearthing of the tank. It gets worse and worse and this is what I came home to yesterday. I may have mentioned in the past that the dog has no moral compass. She thinks it is hilarious when I yell at her so I didn't even bother. Covered it up. Again.
Here is my sweet old girl, Lulu, sleeping on the sunny porch. Another inch and she would have been on the bed but it is new and they are both just a bit suspicious of it. . . Have I mentioned that these girls have issues?
And, I've been working my fingers to the bone the last few days, getting together an order for The Muse in Frederick, Maryland. Shout out, Whitney!

* * *

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NEPHEW, JOSH! LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment