Friday, June 27, 2014

CONGRATS SUE!!!

My beloved water aerobics instructor and friend, Sue, taught her last official water aerobics class today. She is now beginning a new chapter of her life. She has played an important role in my life, that's for sure. She makes me feel like she truly cares about me and loves me and I am simply mad about her. And she is funny as hell - important criteria for a friend.
thanks, Florence for sending me the picture!
Everybody I know in the Fabulous Florida Keys is crazy about Sue and all of us look forward to many more hours in the pool with her. Good thing we live in paradise and this can happen all year long. (including when she comes to Maine and swims in the Lake with yours truly.)

Cheers to you my friend; thank you for being the lovely person you are.  I love you to bits!  xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment