Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Thunder and lightning overnight and it's a different day today. Muggy and foggy and the mosquitoes are delighted with such weather. little vampires
I'm having a lovely week so far. Monday I heard from friends and Wendy and Anne came by. Yesterday, my boss gifted me with this bling of a ring! I was speechless. Well, almost. It is a mystic topaz and the picture does not do it justice. Wow! I love it.
Then when I got home from work today, I received the new David Sedaris book from my sister and a beautiful package from my niece, Annie, containing this gorgeous scarf. I am feeling the love. 
And wait 'til you see what I'm up to tomorrow. Oh oh oh, I can hardly wait. I've been anticipating this for a month. Oh, tell you now? Well, sorry but you'll just have to wait.







And, remember the sweet little pink quilt and burp cloths for Monica's baby girl - because that's what the ultrasound said - that I showed you the other day? She had a BOY! Doh! Guess I'm going to finally have to unpack my stash and pick out some fabrics for a boy. The best laid plans . . .

* * * 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GREAT-NIECE WILLA TODAY 
with lots of love from her Zia! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment