Tuesday, November 8, 2011

So, I would just like to go on the record as saying that Connecticut is the WORST place for traffic EVER. I have never ever driven through Connecticut without encountering HORRIBLE traffic. I am so over Connecticut. Well, until next Spring I guess.
Anyhoo, I was kind of excited to avoid the mess of New York by trying to follow my friend and co-worker, Carol's advice. Wrong! I tried to head for Newburgh, NY to cross the river there but something went wrong. Don't ask me what (and Carol: not your fault! probably)
Found myself on the George Washington Bridge. Lovely.
But I made it to Langhorne where, to my surprise, I had booked us at a high rise hotel. Woohoo! Let's see, what do I like best? The fact that I have to take an elevator to the basement to go in and out with the girls? The fact that I am parked about 2 miles away and have to make three trips to unload and then load the car? Or, how about the fact that the internet connection sucks?
Then, this morning before the sun came up - with nowhere really to walk the girls unless I wanted to go to the mall across the street - Sophie decided it would be a good idea to charge a food delivery guy unloading his truck. She ran across the parking lot barking her head off. Poor guy probably peed his pants. Guess she just didn't like the cut of his jib (as my BFF would say.)
Today will be better, I am sure. Lots to look forward to so I'd better get moving - out of Langhorne, PA. More anon.

No comments:

Post a Comment