Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Monday

So, yesterday was a wicked weather day. I had actual rollers on my shore and at times the snow was blowing sideways. They said the wind was gusting to 45 and I believe it. The temps never got out of the 30's and it came straight in all the nooks and crannies in my cottage.
 I was not able to get the temperature above 60 degrees inside but it was nice to have a roaring fire all day.
 Sophie preferred the Rinnai (gas heater.) Stayed in front of it all day.
 Here is my road this morning.
 And the good samaritan who got this huge tree out of the road with his chain saw had a good sense of humor too! Cute.
 Here is what East Pond looked like on my way back from town this morning.
 Lastly, here is what I did while I weathered the storm (and what a miracle I never lost power!) I am all about the oil cloth lately. This is a big tote with lots of outer pockets.
 And, now cute is this? A little bd present for my niece. Happy Birthday, Brynne! Lots of love!

1 comment: