Monday, November 7, 2011

Travel Update

A few traumatic days for the girls, who took to their beds (wide awake, as you can see)  while I packed up. "We are NOT LEAVING! . . . um  Are we??"
 So it was with relief that they finally got in the car. As you can see, once again I have failed to keep the passenger seat clear. By the end of the packing process, every nook, every space - well, except the back which is for the doggie beds, of course - is filled, including unfortunately, the front seat. How does this happen? (Oh, I miss having the RV!!)
 Ok, so I have stopped in Lexington, Mass for a few days to visit with my family and take care of some business. I'm at the Element, which is a lovely place if you happen to be in Lexington and needing a place to stay. Here is my lovely Anna, and I know I've said it before, but once again, my niece is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. Here she is just home from tennis.
 And here is Will, intent on the screen of his BRAND NEW computer that he has been saving up for - can't remember what it is but it is chiefly for gaming and, in case you can't tell, he is completely engrossed.
 This is my wonderful bro-in-law, Tom, who is the sweetest man on earth. It is not hard to see why Anna and Will are such lovely human beings with Tom and Leslie as parents. (I would put the pic I took of Leslie up but she'd kill me, so if you haven't met her, you'll just have to use your imagination. She is v. cute.)
And, here are Will and Sophie bonding.
Best hospitality ever and I always feel like they are happy to see me, no matter what. There is a lot to be said for that. So grateful for this beautiful family. They feel like home.


No comments:

Post a Comment