Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sophie has a new hobby. She spends quite a bit of time at it. I have two coconut palms in the front yard that drop a few coconuts every day. Sophie takes each one to the back porch and shreds it and works it and works it until she gets to the nut. Somehow she is able to crack this to get to the milk and meat. Now, I have only seen a coconut opened with a machete so this is impressive. 
 Makes quite a mess, as you can see.
Then, around 3 or 4 in the morning, I hear it. The unmistakable sound of a dog heaving. She vomits all that coconut on the bedroom floor. A lovely gift for mummy to deal with in the morning. Now, my challenge is getting the nut away from her before she can crack it. We did about 6 laps around the house yesterday and I was not too pleased with Miss Sophie. She thought it was great fun.
And, I wanted to share this wonderful head with you. I was having lunch with my BFF when we spotted the back of this head. My BFF said it looks like coral. I thought, a Shar-Pei.

And, just one more thing:
Dear auto correcyhahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment