Friday, November 4, 2011

The prospect of a week long drive south with two stinky dogs in a filthy car was fairly unappealing so yesterday, I gave the car an "express detail." 24 bucks at the local carwash - deal! Then today, the girls went to the groomer for the very first time. Oh my.  Here is what they looked like when I picked them up:
Here is what they were saying:  HELP HELP HELP HELP WE HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED AND TORTURED HELP US MOTHER HELP HELP HELP
The poor woman who gave them baths said only, well they were a bit of a challenge and I needed one of the girls to help out. uh huh, understatement of the year. I think if I drove back up with them tomorrow, she would run screaming from the building.
But they smell lovely and we'll see how long that lasts. They were so exhausted from all the hysterics, they sacked out for the whole afternoon and I got some packing done. oy

No comments:

Post a Comment