Friday, November 11, 2011


Ok, first off I have to welcome #8 (my lucky number, btw). Great-nephew Benjamin Edwards was born today, a healthy baby boy. So HAPPY, I had me a good cry in the car after Nat called to tell me! Yay, Ben, can't wait to meet you.
Look how beautiful he is.
So now, I have to back up and show you some pictures from a few days ago when I left Langhorne, PA and drove to Philly to visit my super fabu niece, Annie, along with Lucia and Micah. Look at Annie - so cosmopolitan, sitting with her beautiful children at a sidewalk cafe. She looks like Audrey Hepburn.
And, not to brag or anything, but my grand-niece and nephew are not only beautiful but so SMART.  Oh yeah!
We went to the arboretum after breakfast and it was like going back in time to autumn. Look at this gorgeous maple.
So, when I left this sweet little familia (and BigJosh, I missed you mucho), off I went to Mercersburg to visit my beloved nephew, Josh. OMG!!! It has been a year. Look at my gorgeous in-a-three-piece-suit nephew. I told him he looked like something from Fox and Hound. Josh is a lovely person and I am not just saying that because I am his aunt. The boy will go far - already has accomplished so much! Love you, Josh.
 Onward towards Gettysburg after that to meet up with Stacy, but more on that next time . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment