Monday, April 2, 2012

The Fabulous Florida Keys are returning to just that, seemingly over night. The hordes of sunburned tourists have vaporized. No traffic, no lines. It is heavenly. The merchants are grousing about Easter being four weeks early but I think everyone is happy for a break from the madness.
no traffic!
I took my mom and dad to the airport on Saturday and they are safely home and my sister and niece are winging their way back to California today.
I spent all day yesterday working on a commissioned quilt I'm making from the shirts of a deceased husband. I'll show you a picture when it's finished. And fyi, this is the last one of these I do. The top is almost done. The purple flannel will be the backing.
So, that's all I got for now. I did want to give a shout out to the wondrous Miss Doris Day. Tomorrow is her 88th birthday. I just love her, beautiful inside and out.  Many happy returns!
A classic forever


No comments:

Post a Comment