Friday, April 20, 2012

My last night on the road at Extended Stay America or something like that (more like Excruciating Stay America) in Manchester, Connecticut.

road weary travelers
 I am pretty sure this is where they removed bloodstains from the murder and patched the carpet.

wacko
driving in to Maine - woohoo!
Home!
Maine is in a drought and I've never seen the Lake at such a low level or the grass so brown. We're supposed to have rain for the next three days though so happy about that. It's nice to be home and this morning I got up and fed the dogs and let them out and went back to my bed for 2 hours. Heaven.







3 comments:

  1. So glad you made it home. It was great to see you and spoil your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, back to bed for two hours! It's been pouring here all day and I've done nothing but read and lounge. Delightful, though I miss you lots. Glad you're home safe and just a few days away from green grass. Much love to you and the girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that moment going over the bridge.

    ReplyDelete