Tuesday, April 17, 2012


Too funny.
My affirmation from Louise Hay for yesterday was “I have the ability to embrace all of Life’s experiences.”

Another long day of driving but on smaller roads so it was quite pleasant and the 8 plus  hours went by fast. I got the heck out of dodge at daybreak before the bedbugs could claim me as their own, got out of the Carolinas (whew) through Virginia and West Virginia and have landed at a little cabin in the Middle of Nowhere, Maryland. Very rustic, cute and guess what? NO HEADS!  Yay!  
The girls are happy; there is a little creek running by and we’ve spotted a doe and a fawn. Sophie looked absolutely stunned when she put her feet in the creek. A little cooler than she’s used to. We needed a long walk in the woods and came across a few unexpected items. Check it out.
My friend Stacy is coming tonight for our now traditional shopping/eating/talking break from the road visit. I don’t have internet out here so will post this tomorrow in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment