Friday, May 4, 2012


I have never seen such a gigantic airplane in my life. I walked on and kept walking and walking and walking for like a quarter of a mile or something (and how the hell does it stay up, I ask you). The clue should have been when about 30 little asian women in updos, dressed in cute red uniforms, got on the plane ahead of us. They were a marvel.
That is the longest flight I have ever taken. In coach. oy vey. but I have arrived in Hong Kong in a thunder and lightening storm at 4:30am (4:30pm your time. Yesterday.) huh? Had to wait until 6:00 for the Starbucks to open. Happy now.  Here is a shot I took out the window when we were flying over the arctic (!) Seriously, I am not making this up. I nearly had the vapors.
So, now in Hong Kong airport for four + hours, waiting for the shops to open. Then off to Bali. Still pinching myself!

yummy Hong Kong Airport best in the world food! (their words)

toodles

1 comment: