Sunday, May 27, 2012

So, remember how I told you what a great kid my nephew is? Well, check this out. Will (age 13) decided he wanted to sew a vest for himself and, except for a little help from Auntie with the shoulders and the buttons, ta da!
 Kind of a perfect day today because I spent the morning sewing with Will, then took my mower in to be sharpened and the man said, well before you spend the money, why don't you go home and tighten this screw and loosen this one, and see how it goes. So I took it home and found a giant screwdriver and did as he advised and it worked! It's the little things, you know?
So, I spent the afternoon outside, got the lawn mowed and the beds cleaned up. Moved the woodpile and threw down some grass seed. My shady perennials are all coming in nicely as you can see.
 Chris is working on my new dock - so excited about that.
 Life is beautiful, n'est pas?

1 comment:

  1. Oui, life is beautiful IN MAINE. My car thermometer read 100 degrees when I went out this afternoon. In the AC for the balance of the day now, I hope!

    ReplyDelete