Wednesday, May 2, 2012

you'll find out . . .

The girls help Jim out in the kitchen
So I picked Florence and Jim up from the airport in Portland. They flew in from Florida to stay with the girls while I am away. It was quite a welcome and as you can see, the girls are delighted to have Jim and Florence here!

First course. 
Jim is a fabulous chef!
And then we have the lady of leisure.

If you don't already know where I am going tomorrow, you may guess and if you're right, Lizzie Alone will send you a little somethin somethin that I have made right here in my studio!


4 comments:

  1. Well, that not fair for those of us who already do know! I wish you a wonderful and relaxing time, with plenty of great fabric choices!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nor for those of us with no idea! I see Vancouver on the ticket. Is that you final destination, or a stop on your way to Hawaii??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess again! Vancouver is just where the airline offices are located. I see Stacy left a hint above: plenty of great fabric choices. I'll narrow that down to BATIKS! So my dear friend, Sue, any clue now? Here is another hint: travel time is 25 hours. Zoiks!

    ReplyDelete