Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday

So, I spent the morning working on a prototype for a new wallet and I think I've got it. Sort of a grab and go or you can put it in your handbag. Even has a little velcroed compartment. I went out to lunch at my fave pub, King Eider - Represent! - and got a positive response. Todd said he would like one but in a man color (boring!) and said he'd like a place in it for his passport. I'll see what I can do, Todd . . .
King Todd of Eider
working up a pattern
finished product - whaddya think?

 Started spring cleaning my studio this afternoon, unpacking stuff from Florida and Bali. Jeez what a mess and I'm still not done. I hung out all of my new oilcloth pieces to let the folds fall out. Yummy colors hanging in the woods.
zoiks! what a mess
I bought these four little dresses in Denpesar, Bali. Could not resist as I have four great nieces. Have no idea if they will fit as the girls are all different sizes and shapes and the dresses are the same but took the chance anyway. Sweet








I miss Bali. sigh It is always nice to be in an alternate reality and not think about anything but what is going on in the moment. . .  Like sewing!

3 comments:

  1. Liz your photos and commentary on Bali have been such a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wallet is beautiful!!! But does it have a change compartment? That catches me up every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. little velcro'd compartment at the bottom just for you!

    ReplyDelete