Friday, May 23, 2014

Ahhhh Miss Elna and me, quilting again . . .

I started a new circle dance quilt for my bestie, Lu. She loves pink pastels so that is what it shall be. Took over the kitchen and made a start yesterday. 
Put a few of the squares together today and I think it will work - tho the one lavender might be a bit too too.  Will keep you posted.
 And, I took my dad to the Ann Arbor Farmer's Market this morning. Lots of local farms represented with flowers and herbs and meats and cheeses and breads - quite beautiful and popular, the place was packed befoe 8am, but he was not amused and we did not stay long. I could have spent hours. I did buy some fresh sheep's milk feta and some happy ground lamb and a red onion
to make a lamb burger and greek salad for dinner and it was lovely but Rose might not have been feeling well so Daddy didn't really remember, well, eating it. Even while he was eating it.  

And so it goes



No comments:

Post a Comment