Friday, May 30, 2014

Home sweet home

My sister, Becky, arrived in Ann Arbor in the wee hours of Thursday and after breakfast, I said goodbye and love you to my Daddy and her and jetted back to Maine. And the very best thing I can say about Delta Airlines is that they didn't kill me. So, thankful for that. Florence met me at the airport and after some wrong turns here and there found our way to Soakology - Props! - where we had a 40 minute massage and a foot soak with tea and crostinis. Awesome place, wonderful women. You must go when you are in Portland, Maine and tell them that Lizzie sent you. It is fabulous.
the view from my armchair
Here is what I saw when I walked in the front door. My beautiful little cottage, my view of the Lake and a VERY warm welcome from my girls. Doesn't get much better than this.

And here is Sophie this morning. Pretty stressed out. HA! That is her stuffed skunk lying next to her. I loved spending time with my daddy and I'm so happy to be home in Maine.
Decadent Doggie
Want to give a shout out to Florence, for taking such great good care of the girls and my homestead. She is:
International Petsitter Extraordinaire!





No comments:

Post a Comment