Saturday, May 31, 2014

I had such a great day yesterday. Still unpacking and settling in, I had to go to my bank in Wiscasset so of course, I HAD to go to Red's Eats - woot woot!  I got me one of their giant lobstah rolls and took it to the back parking lot in Damariscotta to look out over the water, read the paper and have my lobster roll. Doesn't get much better than that!
monstah roll
Took my trash to the transfer station and did some grocery shopping and then headed over to Moose Crossing where I spent a happy hour choosing some plants for my containers this year. 

 Look how beautiful my little front perrenial bed looks compared to . . .
 . . . less than just 3 weeks ago!

bleeding hearts
 And before I could plant even one plant, a storm rolled in with lots of lovely thunder and lightening and just a few drops of rain.

2 comments:

  1. Love Red's and "The" Roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure there's one here with your name on it!

    ReplyDelete